The NFL 2013 schedule is released and Dallas Cowboys have a favorable schedule compared to last season. Lets take a look and break down some the key games for the upcoming season.
- 9/8 vs. New York Giants, 7:30 p.m.*
- 9/15 at Kansas City, 12 p.m.
- 9/22 vs. St. Louis, 12 p.m.
- 9/29 at San Diego, 3:25 p.m.
- 10/6 vs. Denver, 3:25 p.m.
- 10/13 vs. Washington, 7:30 p.m.*
- 10/20 at Philadelphia, 12 p.m.*
- 10/27 at Detroit, 12 p.m.
- 11/3 vs. Minnesota, 12 p.m.
- 11/10 at New Orleans, 7:30 p.m.
- 11/24 at New York Giants, 3:25 p.m.*
- 11/ 28 vs. Oakland Raiders, 3:30 p.m.
- 12/9 at Chicago, 7:40 p.m., ESPN
- 12/15 vs. Green Bay, 3:25 p.m.
- 12/22 at Washington, 12 p.m.*
- 12/ 29 vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 12 p.m.*
- The Cowboys will open up the 2013 season against NFC East rival the New York Giants. A rematch of last year opener that the Dallas Cowboys won 24-17 at MetLife Stadium.
- The Dallas Cowboys will have three Sunday Night Football games this year.(Giants, Redskins, and Saints)
- The Cowboys will face the Oakland Raiders for the annual Thanksgiving game at Cowboys Stadium.
- Cowboys will visit the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football.
- The NFC East will have 16 games in Prime Time.