During the Amelia Island Concours D’Elegance, R.J. De Vera from Meguiar’s shared seven tips to take better photos of your car while at car shows.
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CAR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Check the four corners of your frame.
- Don’t be afraid to get close up.
- Check the position of the sun.
- Check what’s in the background and the environment around the car.
- Have the right gear on hand, like a mini tripod.
- Keep microfiber cloths and cleaning products in your trunk.
- Take photos from different angles and heights.
Watch the video above to get all the details from R.J. Share your best shots on social using #AdvanceCarTips and be sure to tag us.