As we near the Thanksgiving matchup between the Dallas Cowboys (3-7) and the Carolina Panthers (10-0) here are a few notes and news from both organizations.
- Cornerback Mo Claiborne and DE Ryan Russell did not practice today.
- Dez Bryant,Tony Romo, Darren McFadden, Brandon Carr,Jeff Heath, Byron Jones, and Kyle Wilber were all limited.
- Panthers DE Frank Alexander has been suspended for a year for violating the NFL substance abuse policy.
- DE Charles Johnson was activated from injured reserve-designated to return.
- Amini Silatolu torn his ACL against the Washington Redskins and will miss the reminder of the season.
- Cornerback Charles Tillman and wide receiver Philly Brown was limited in practice for the second consecutive day.
- DE Wes Horton has been suspended four games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance.
Players To Watch
(QB) Cam Newton-2,283 yards, 22 touchdowns, 9 interceptions.
(TE) Greg Olsen- 48 receptions, 718 yards, 6 touchdowns.
(RB) Jonathan Stewart- 190 carries, 764 yards, 4 touchdowns
(LB) Thomas Davis-69 tackles, 3 sacks
(LB) Luke Kuechly -68 tackles, 1 sack
(DT ) Kawann Short- 36 tackles, 6 sacks
(DE) Kony Ealy-26 tackles, 4 sacks
TrueBlueNation on the Web: TrueBlueNationblog.com
TrueBlueNation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrueBlueNationBlog
TrueBlueNation on Twitter: twitter.com/TrueBlueNation1
TrueBlueNation Instagram: TRUEBLUENATIONBLOG